Team Building Company Outings @ Paintball USA
Plan your next team building company event at Paintball USA. As with any team-oriented sport, paintball improves leadership, relieves stress, boosts employee morale and productivity, develops problem-solving skills, critical thinking, bridges communication, encourages teamwork, promotes positive inter-office relationships, company culture, and staff retention which are all positive aspects in maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the workplace.
To get started in the planning of a paintball team building outing, appoint a coordinator. Have that person visit at least three paintball websites https://www.paintballusa.org/.
Always start with Paintball USA 😊 Simply google paintball parks near me. You might also want to do a search for paintball birthday parties. Check Yelp reviews. The more positive reviews a paintball park has, the better its reputation. https://www.paintballusa.org/contact
- Define the number of hours you have for the outing.
- The coordinator must choose a few team members to help plan the specifics of the outing.
- Compose a guest list of employees, management, and vendors.
- Get approval for a budget.
- Decide on a date and time.
- Pick a venue/location.
- Make a checklist of things to bring, food, beverages, and transportation.
- Plan well in advance and avoid procrastination.
- Rule of thumb, give yourself 4-6 weeks planning if your guest list is under 100.
- Give yourself 4-6 months ahead of the event if your guest list exceeds 100 people.
- Create a timeline chart of each planning phase in detail.
Consult the CEO or person that has given the approval for the paintball event and find out when the outing is to take place plus the number of hours allocated.
There are always co-workers that want to help in any way they can. Send out a company memo to let everyone know about the event and ask if anyone wants to volunteer their time to help make the paintball outing spectacular. The more volunteers you get, the easier job it will be for the coordinator.
Ask the CEO if it is okay to invite guests or family members of the company employees and vendors. The more the merrier!
Find out how much the approved budget will be for the outing. There will be many expenditures associated with a company outing such as catering, beverages, transportation, and miscellaneous items.
After contacting at least three venues for your outing, log the dates and times the paintball park near you is available for your event. Good customer service gives you an idea of how your event will run smoothly and provide your guests with a positive, fun paintball experience.
Paintball USA always has discounts for large company team building outings. A customer phone representative will explain your options when you call. Regular prices are posted on the Paintball USA website https://www.paintballusa.org/pricing